We offer a three level floor plan with three separate entrances:
- Market Street Capacity: 200 for a cocktail party and 100 for a sit down dinner
- Mezzanine Area Capacity: 350 for a cocktail party and 250 for a sit down dinner
- Second Floor Capacity: 200 for a cocktail party and 120 for a sit down dinner
- We can take care of all of your catering needs in-house.
- Adept at crafting menus ranging from heavy appetizers to plated meals.
- We are happy to accommodate dietary restrictions, food allergies, etc.
- The Venue provides all items necessary for your event
- Tables: all tables are square 5' x 5'
- Chairs: mahogany channel chairs with ivory cushions
- China, glassware, and flatware (additional charges may apply for special request items)
- Ivory lap-length linens (upgrade available upon request)
- Cocktail tables are square 28" x 28"
- Surround sound available
- I-Pod connections for background music
- All audio and visual needs available upon request
- Track lighting with dimmers
- Wireless Internet
- All bar services (Beer, Wine, Alcohol, Sodas, Waters, Coffee, Tea, etc.) are available. We have all ABC Permits and Liquor Licenses.
- No outside beverages of any kind are permitted in the building. We have the right to confiscate any beverages brought from outside sources.
- Bartending staff adheres to laws and rules set by the North Carolina Alcohol Beverage Commission (ABC) as well as the North Carolina Alcohol Law Enforcement (ALE)
- Bar service can be arranged in different ways. Inquire for more details and pricing:
A. Open host bar. (Host pays for a 4 hour open bar.)
B. Cash bar. (Guests pay for their beverages.)
C. Host bar per consumption basis. (Host only pays for what is consumed.)
D. Pre-purchased bar. (Host pre-purchases bottles.)
- Wedding Ceremony site is available.
- Bridal lounge available
- Pre-ceremony bridal party launch/salon/private cocktail (ideal for brides that have the ceremony at The Venue)
- The ceremony site is not rented by the hour. This is a set fee based on the size of the wedding, time of year, and day of week.
- We accept the following forms of payment: Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover Card
- 50% down payment is required upon proposal acceptance.
- An open credit card is necessary for the use of the Bar Services.
- The open host bar must be pre-paid.
- We have a loading area available
- We are a 100% Smoke Free Building
- Events can be held until 1:30 A.M.
- THE VENUE promotes responsible drinking. We reserve the right to refuse the service of alcohol or ask the individual to vacate the building.
- The last call for alcohol will be at 1:00 A.M. All alcoholic beverages will be removed from tables and guests by 1:30 A.M.
- NO reimbursement of rental expenses due to inclement weather, loss of utilities, acts of God, or act of any government body. However, the entire security deposit will be refunded.
- NO refunds will be made for scheduled events canceled within six (6) months of said event.
- PARKING-There are several Parking Lots and Garages within a one block radius of The Venue for your convenience.
- Parking meters are available in front of The Venue.